JCISONLINE.COM is a personal blog and domain own by me. I initially began writing to digest and process my thoughts.
jcisonline.com now earns a bit of revenue for advertising, affiliate programs, and reviewed products. Thanks, because I’m a pastor and don’t make a ton. I appreciate the chance to make a bit extra for my family.
I am required by law to comply to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers, which I do so willingly. I’ve submitted this site to legal requirement as it is the law and to build a trustworthy experience with my readers.
Here are a few things you need to know.
- I will never personally endorse a product or service that does not create value for my readers
- Most products that I receive come to me free of charge.
- I frequently blog my notes and experiences from conferences and events where I was not required to pay for my own registration.
- I regularly promote books and resources relevant to to my readership using affiliate links (although I will not necessarily note the use of such link in every occasion).
- I retain the right to advertise specific properties on this blog, however, I will not support advertising that will not provide value to my readers and does not line up with the type of content that you see on my site.
- I do not guarantee positive reviews, only honest. My goal is to provide honest assessments on the products that I am given to review.
I have been blogging for awhile now and love the opportunity to provide value to the online space of Family Ministry and more recently Preteen Ministry. I am always on the lookout for ways to improve the value of this blog to my readers.
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of my employer, Brookwood Church. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.