If you’re like me you love the potential of Instagram for your organization. The ability to share key thoughts and increase the visibility with young people is something that is very interesting to a lot of leaders. But it’s limiting to you because it’s a mobile only application. While creating content on a mobile device is better than it’s ever been (can you even have imagined you could create graphics on your phone 10 years ago!) it’s not as robust as a computer. And if you’re like me, you are more comfortable working on a computer and can crank things out much faster than on your phone.
So I’ve been looking for a solution to post and manage an Instagram profile from a desktop computer.
This is pretty much the best thing that I’ve found.
Latergramme is that solution.
You can schedule posts with pre-edited photos from your computer and they will sync to your device.
It works like this…
1. Sign up for a Latergramme account,
2. Download the Latergramme app
3. Connect Latergramme and Instagram
4. Create a graphic on your computer
5. Schedule it in Latergramme
6. When your schedule arrives, you’ll get a notification and you can put the picture into Instagram at the push of a button.
The process isn’t without issues.
- You have to be logged into the correct account on your Instagram account before the scheduled time.
- You have to download the latergramme app for your phone.
But all in all, it’s been a great solution so far. Hoping for a Hootsuite type integration for Instagram soon.
What does your process look like for posting to Instagram for your ministry?