We made it here last night and had some dinner with old friends and made some new ones! I’m pumped as always for the conference, but I’m super pumped about the conversations that result from the Conference.
I love Orange because even if you aren’t here you can experience a ton of the conference by reading some bloggers and hearing their voice. This year they are more interactive than ever by providing us with some sweet Hashtag and experiential ideas for some fun stuff to do with your team.
Here’s a shot of the handout they gave to us:
Very fun and interactive element to not only promote the conference but to also have fun! Not to mention you will be hearing perspectives from breakouts, main sessions, worship, resources, and more. To stay up to date on all that’s happening. Be sure to check out these blogs as they update you on their conference experiences!
Here’s who you can expect to tell you all about their experience and the latest from OC13:
- Amy Fenton Lee, The Inclusive Church (Special Needs)
- Anthony Price, WestCoastCM (Children’s Ministry)
- Ben Read, YouthMin (Youth Ministry)
- David Lyons, MinisterSearch (Helping Churches Find Leaders)
- Elle Campbell, Stuff You Can Use (Youth Ministry and Resources)
- Jared Massey, Small Town Kidmin
- JC Thompson (Preteen Ministry)
- Jeremy Lee, UthMin (Middle School Ministry)
- Joe McAlpine (NextGen Leadership)
- Jonathan Cliff (Children’s, Student, and Family Ministry, Leadership, Parenting)
- Kenny Conley (Children’s Ministry)
- Matt McKee (Technology Leadership)
- Matt Norman (Children’s Ministry)
- Michael Bayne (Student and Family Ministry)
- Nick Blevins (Family Ministry and Leadership)
- Ryan Reed (Mission, Church, Culture, Student Ministry)
- Justin Wise (Leadership and Social Media)
- Terrace Crawford (Student Ministry)
- Tom Pounder, Ministry Blackboard (Student and Family Ministry)
- Tom Shefchunas, Coach Shef (Middle School Ministry)
- Tonya Langdon, KidMin1124 and SpecialNeedKidz (Special Needs, Mental Illness, Behavioral, Developmental)
- Wendy Douglas (Children’s Ministry, Moms Ministry, Parenting)
You can also follow everyone along on Twitter by searching #OC13 and #thinkorange.
What are you looking forward to at #OC13?