This week I’m going thru a few reasons why you should seriously consider investing in the Orange Conference.
Today my post will focus on the Whole Team Approach that Orange takes.
Orange may be viewed as a “Family Ministry”, “Children’s Ministry” or “Student Ministry” conference. But really Orange has options for every part and can really be implemented by the church as a whole.
As a support pastor, I know the power of my church’s leadership being focused and on the same page. This year, Orange is putting a huge focus on getting Senior Leaders engaged.
It’s called ReThink Leadership.
It’s a unique gathering of church leaders who are committed to solving the biggest challenges facing your church and the church. That’s why we want you to be part of Rethink Leadership. Think of it as content, conversations and community that’s unlike any other leadership event in the country.
Presenters include notable voices like Andy Stanley, Carey Nieuwhof, Jon Acuff, Leonce Crump, Kara Powell, Brad Lomenick, Reggie Joiner, Pete Wilson and more.
What can you expect?
- An intimate setting with top thinkers. Registration is capped at 750.
- TED style talks, interviews and conversations with world class leaders.
- A room full of other senior leaders who share your passion for the mission of the church. Registration is open exclusively to senior pastors, campus pastors and executive pastors.
- Great table hosts that will guide you through our time together and some pivotal discussions.
- Practical strategies with how to tackle the problems you face every day in, day out as a leader.
- Full access to the Friday, April 29th sessions at Orange Conference, all included. Sometimes as a leader, investing in yourself is the best leadership move you can make.
Rethink Leadership is designed to be exactly the kind of environment that helps you lead into the future with renewed energy, fresh ideas and deepened resolve. Join us in Atlanta April 27-29, 2016, in Atlanta. Register at http://rethinkleadership.com.