Today is a day designed for thankfulness. I have been in Memphis this week with family. Cannon the first great grandson on my side has met almost all of his great grandparents this week. Great Grandaddy is left. This has been such an incredible year and I’m so thankful for what has happened this year. Here are a few of the highlights for me.
- Cannon born on May 31
- My wife quit her job to take on a much tougher role at home. (This has been so incredible for our family and for me as the husband. Huge sacrifice for her and for our bankroll, but such a big blessing)
- Wrote my first curriculum that will be sold to people!! More on this in the next few weeks!
- Thankful for the growth in me. God has grown me a ton this year, some changes have been much easier than others, but I’m so thankful for all of the things God has done in me.
- Thankful for all of my family. Cannon being born has changed me a ton and I’m so much more thankful for family and friends.
- The blessings through Switch. It’s been an incredible year. I can’t wait to experience the next year at Switch!
- My church. Brookwood has been through some changes in the past few years. I truly love the path that our church is on. God is using us for more than I ever thought possible. Setting slaves free, transforming families in a diverse community, and developing young people for ministry.
- Rico Suave, our do, ran away for a four days, came back the day after I taught our adult services.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.
My family is amazing!
What are you thankful for today?