So I’m pretty sure that I’m an underdog in this competition. Given my age and Geographic location, and the fact that I’m neither a conference or an editor of an ridiculously awesome magazine like K! Mag you should vote for me 🙂
I’m taking the advice of a tweet that @mattmckee sent out (who is also in the competition). He talked about having fun when you blog and that people connect with you rather than your content. So I’m gonna have a blast cheesing it up for this completely for fun only competition.
So here it goes: I’m stopping your normal jcisonline.com content and taking you to cheeseville for a week. Hope you enjoy the ride!!!!
Here are the top ten reasons you should vote for jcisonline.com
10. I am the closest in this competition to the age of a child. It helps me connect with kids 🙂
9. I love animals and small children in no particular order.
8. I voted for your favorite blogs you should return the favor 🙂
7. I do a great Blue from Blue’s Clues impression that preschoolers love!
6. I have the same initials as Jesus
5. Kenny Conley lives in Texas and I don’t… Help me out!!!
4. I enjoy Macaroni Crafts
3. I have a counselor who is also a puppet.
2. I have the same initials as Jesus.
1. Orange is a philosophy that I believe in, even if it’s the worst color in the world 🙂
So there are a ton more reasons like maybe you got something that’s been helpful from this blog.
Regardless of the cheese this week, I am totally thankful to be in a friendly competition that says: this blog has some value to people. So game face on let’s do this!